Seattle-Vegas-Scottsdale-Denver Updates

oregonfanlisa

Cherokee H Princess
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
OK, I can't stand it. Who has new information on these stores? I'm too excited about the prospects of FOUR new west coast stores opening hopefully within the year! And since I don't live in any of these states, I need my kindred spirits for updates and news!! Let's share here!

I would love to know as well. I will be in Scottsdale in March, but I don't suppose it will be open by then.:s My DH does go to Seattle quite often though...I'll have to make a trip with him when H opens there.

No new information on the WA location other than it will most likely be in the Bravern in Bellevue where Neiman Marcus will be, and that it will happen sometime in 2009. I'm pretty sure it's happening as it seems as if staffing is already being planned for the location from what I gathered in conversation with an SA.

From what I know,

Bravern (Seattle) isn't set to open until July 2009, so Hermes will open at earliest then.

Scottsdale's Hermes is set to be in the Barney's wing expansion, which won't be completed until the spring of 2009, so sometime then.

Denver's Hermes will open in late 2008, i think around november/december.

No new information on the WA location other than it will most likely be in the Bravern in Bellevue where Neiman Marcus will be, and that it will happen sometime in 2009. I'm pretty sure it's happening as it seems as if staffing is already being planned for the location from what I gathered in conversation with an SA.

Sometimes I fantasize about working for H. (okay - this reminds me of the thread http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/have-you-ever-considered-working-for-h-241025.html . )

From what I know,

Bravern (Seattle) isn't set to open until July 2009, so Hermes will open at earliest then.

Scottsdale's Hermes is set to be in the Barney's wing expansion, which won't be completed until the spring of 2009, so sometime then.

Denver's Hermes will open in late 2008, i think around november/december.

:yahoo:Thanks for the information!!......thank goodness I still have some time before they open!!:yes:

^I'm right there with you, Florasun!

Although it will be nice to have an H nearby, I will mourn the loss of my H-discount (no sales tax because there is no boutique). :crybaby:

I wonder how long you have to work there before the employee discount kicks in? One hour? One day? One year? I would be the most useless SA ever, except to stay on the phone with you guys reporting what is in stock.