Straps on accessories pochette?

maeve

Oct 7, 2007
Can they be attached like a wristlet? I have seen people use the straps as a very short shoulder strap, but can both sides of the strap be attached to the same side of the pochetted to make it a wristlet?

If not, is there a wristlet strap that can be purchased?

TIA

I'm not too sure about making the straps short to make a wristlet but I know there is a strap called a partition that you can purchase. I was told this last year so call LV to make sure it's still avail..hope this helps!

Of course you can wear the Pochette Accessories as a wristlet. All you have to do is detach the hook from one end of the bag and attach it to the other end, where the strap is attached, and place said hook on the D ring.

The Partition is not a strap it is a LV wristlet (bag).

Ayla, I was actually thinking that. I am now considering the mini pochette. In addition to wanting a wristlet, I need something fairly small to fit inside small bags.

I was hooked on the Wapity for a bit - then I realized that it is too wide across to fit into a small bag.

Anyway, that is why I am now considering the mini pochette.

Thanks for the info on attaching the strap. That makes sense how you described it GLL. I actually went on lv.com and found that there is a strap that is sold ($91.00), but it would not be necessary.

So, the mini pochette may be just what I need. (note: I said NEED! LOL!)

Can they be attached like a wristlet? I have seen people use the straps as a very short shoulder strap, but can both sides of the strap be attached to the same side of the pochetted to make it a wristlet?

If not, is there a wristlet strap that can be purchased?

TIA

Yes, one end of the strap has a clip on it, so rather then attaching to the opposite side of the pochette you just attach it to the same end and you have a wristlet. :smile:

I totally agree with you going for the mini pochette - I have a bucket pochette with a gold chain that's pretty much like the mini pochette, only a bit bigger. I use it *every day*; it's so useful for holding everything small that you'd need to keep separated in a bag!