Oh no! My Gigi turnlock broke!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
After school today, I noticed that I was missing one turnlock on my Gigi. I'm not sure where or how I lost it :shrugs:. Since I was headed to the mall I decided to pop into Coach and ask about it because I thought I had read on here that Coach would just send you a turnlock kit to fix it. But the SA there told me that they don't do that because Coach values their customers and so they want to make sure that "nothing else is wrong with your bag" and also, she mentioned that it would be difficult for me to fix the turnlock myself. I thought I had read about girls getting their turnlock fixed without having to send their bags off for a couple weeks...did I dream that? Please help! If I'm delusional, just tell me so :P

After school today, I noticed that I was missing one turnlock on my Gigi. I'm not sure where or how I lost it :shrugs:. Since I was headed to the mall I decided to pop into Coach and ask about it because I thought I had read on here that Coach would just send you a turnlock kit to fix it. But the SA there told me that they don't do that because Coach values their customers and so they want to make sure that "nothing else is wrong with your bag" and also, she mentioned that it would be difficult for me to fix the turnlock myself. I thought I had read about girls getting their turnlock fixed without having to send their bags off for a couple weeks...did I dream that? Please help! If I'm delusional, just tell me so :P
My ali turnlock broke, and they said any legacy bags must be sent in because they have to unstitch the lining.

So sorry I jnow how this feels, it happened to one of my ali's. They do have to send it in. It took about a month. =( I know but when she gets home she will be all better.

This really stinks though, I've only had her for like a week! I did get her off ebay but she still had the tag when I got her. I'm not rough with my bags, imho this shouldn't happen so quickly so I'm a bit disappointed.

This should not happen but unfortunately it does. I sent my beloved Gigi in for the same
problem just two weeks after carrying her. I hope that she is fixed right. I have received notice from Coach that she will be delivered to my home by next week. I just hope that my bag comes back to me
safe and sound.

Sorry this has happened to you. :sad: I remember reading about when you got the Gigi not too long ago. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it repaired. Many people have had their turnlocks break, so I don't think it was anything you did to it. What a bummer.

Girls...be careful with your legacy turnlocks...don't pull on them or over stuff your bags where the turnlock stresses to close..thats a big reason so many turnlocks are breaking....but its weird on a gigi because those front pockets with the turnlocks should barely get any use...don't worry your bag will be returned in a couple of weeks.

Girls...be careful with your legacy turnlocks...don't pull on them or over stuff your bags where the turnlock stresses to close..thats a big reason so many turnlocks are breaking....but its weird on a gigi because those front pockets with the turnlocks should barely get any use...don't worry your bag will be returned in a couple of weeks.

Exactly! I don't even use those pockets. :tdown: Well, I'm not sending it in yet, I need it right now even with a broken turnlock. :s