Coach "Made In" ?

They are made in China and you can see that on either the leather creed inside the bag or on a little fabric tag sewn into smaller bags and accessories.

I was talking to an SA at coach and he said that the fabric/material is all from USA and Italy but the assembly is in China...

:yes: That's definitely believable!! I highly doubt the beautiful Leathers came from China (maybe the Fabric but definitely not the Leather!) so it would make sense that the materials came from USA/Italy while assembled in China. There are other designer brand bags that are assembled in China but they seem to leave that out of their claims - I think only Coach is being honest with their declaration.

I have a suede top handle pouch from the outlet that's also made in India. They all said that.
did you snag one of these off ebay a week or so ago there was a seller with 4 of them
92095_d1.jpg

They should be made in Cambodia!

If anyone's interested, Cambodia is really cool in terms of fair labor (40 vacation days, maternity leave, 8 hr workdays, etc.). I think it's really neat. Makes me like the Gap even more.

/fair labor rant/

did you snag one of these off ebay a week or so ago there was a seller with 4 of them
92095_d1.jpg
I missed all but the last... but then she raised her price when I inquired about an actual photo of the key fob. I want it, but I have my limits on what I'll pay for a key fob, KWIM? Thanks for asking though!