Crown Chinese New Year Party?

Flipper

Fables in Fashion
Sep 12, 2007
Hi! I recently got invited to the LV at Crown's Chinese New Year Cocktail party and was wondering what exactly happens at these cocktail parties? I've never been to one before and am really excited :smile:

The invitation only allows for one extra guest, I couldn't decide between all my LV-loving GFs so I ended up choosing my BF hehe. Even those he doesn't appreciate LV the way it should be ;)

Yippe that is so exciting! They have loads of yummy sweet treats, champagne, hor devours. Also they sometimes bring in special LE bags for the event, RTW, jewelry, watches, etc. it all depends on the size of the store. There is a lot of ohhing and ahhing and it is a great deal of fun!

I got one, too. It's from the new LV store at Natick Collection in Massachusetts. I think I'm gonna go, but do they let you take pictures of the party?

Thanks everyone! I will try my best to sneak in some photos~ ;)

irishpandabear: Wow! That sounds so exciting, I can't wait to go now *_* I've never attended anything like this ever so it'll be a great treat!

Tookata: I have no idea, I think I might try and take some with my camera phone to be a little more discreet, but I'll def try and take some for everyone to see! Mine is in Melbourne, Australia! If you can, please take some photos I'd love to see how it's done in America :smile: