Does Anyone own This Bag???

Colleen V.

Aug 27, 2006
Hi Everyone! Years ago I bought my first 2 B Bags from Barneys N.Y. The cognac first and the Army Green first. I could not keep both at the time so I returned the Army green one. I have regretted it since and have been looking for the army green bag on E bay for a long time. I have never seen one listed. Just the black and the cognac. Does anyone own this bag or seen one? I am just curious as I have not seen one. Thanks! It was such a dark beautiful shade of green, almost black in some lighting.

Are we talking Flat Brass firsts here? Do you mean the olive green flat brass first? If so, I'm quite sure LP has one.......*goes looking*.......

try here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/the-oldies-club-2001-2004-a-145844-7.html. Post #94, the last picture.
Yes! I am sorry! It is the flat brass first! It is the olive green flat brass, the stealth of all B Bags! I have never seen one listed on E bay, it is so elusive! If LP has one I would loveeee to see a picture of it!!! She has a rare bag!:drool: