Patent pond ergo is here- lots of pics and info!!

baby_gurl0604

Oct 17, 2007
My patent pond ergo hobo came today- I couldn't believe how quickly it got here! :yahoo:

Its size is perfect- there is more room on the inside than I thought it would have. The handle drop is comfortable, not quite as long as the other ergo hobo i had, but I tried it on with a big bulky hoodie and it was still very comfortable. i also got the matching mini skinny, which is adorable, and the heritage stripe beauty case in pink. i love the tattersall lining- now I want to get a tote from that collection...not for a little while though, I've bought so much stuff in the past few weeks! It's bad...I think i'm officially an addict now. I would definitely recommend this bag, I have no complaints other than wishing it were a tiny bit larger on the outside. I am a bit on the larger side (5'7, ~160ish), so I like bigger bags, but i feel like this one looks pretty proportional to my body. Oh and the color is gorgeous- a very light, grayish blue, very pretty and spring-like, imho. I'm so glad I got this bag! :love:

Attachments

• DSCI1208.jpg
    DSCI1208.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCI1209.jpg
    DSCI1209.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCI1213.jpg
    DSCI1213.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCI1214.jpg
    DSCI1214.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCI1215.jpg
    DSCI1215.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 64
Joining the rest of the family...

Attachments

• DSCI1227.jpg
    DSCI1227.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCI1237.jpg
    DSCI1237.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCI1236.jpg
    DSCI1236.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCI1232.jpg
    DSCI1232.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCI1228.jpg
    DSCI1228.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 57
here are some more pics with all my stuff in it- it holds an agenda, wallet, mini skinny, beauty case and cell phone very comfortably. You can even fit a magazine in it.

Attachments

• DSCI1242.jpg
    DSCI1242.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCI1243.jpg
    DSCI1243.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCI1244.jpg
    DSCI1244.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCI1245.jpg
    DSCI1245.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCI1246.jpg
    DSCI1246.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 64
I am sooo confused with this bag! I have the tote on order, and from the wallet that my SA showed me in the store, the color looked more like a medium blue/gray, not pale blue. It seems to look different in every photo! The color appearance I like the best is the one in the last modeling picture you took. Is it really a light blue?

I am sooo confused with this bag! I have the tote on order, and from the wallet that my SA showed me in the store, the color looked more like a medium blue/gray, not pale blue. It seems to look different in every photo! The color appearance I like the best is the one in the last modeling picture you took. Is it really a light blue?

To me, it is a light grayish blue, that's the best way i can describe it. the way some people were describing it in other threads, I was expecting it to be more dull and gray, but I am very happy with the color. Someone earlier had described it as "dolphin" and I think that's pretty accurate. It's not really bright or pastel, but I wouldn't call it gray either. hope that helps!

i think the last set of pics I posted, with all my stuff in it, shows the color in the most accurate way.

Thanks so much for trying to help me figure the color out! I know eveyones perception is different, monitors are different, etc etc - I HATE to order sight unseen - I think thats the problem! I also think the color probably changes as the light hits it, which is one of the cool aspects of the patent. I'll post when I receive mine too - hopefully before the end of this week. Dolphin sounds ok to me - I just dont want "sky blue!"