Looking for a SGH flat messenger

Preetypeni

Oct 28, 2007
Has anyone seen a Silver Giant hardware in a flat messenger ( not flat hobo as most s.a. at barneys ny claim)? Am I looking and desiring something that does not exist? please help!!! so i can move on w my obsession or keep searching:hysteric:

Thanks for your help ladies:tup:. Unfortunately, it doesnt exist.:tdown: The bag on ebay that was sent by bags4fun is af lat hobo not a flat messenger. I guess I'll be moving on to see if there is a flat messenger (men's day) in electric blue w rh.:girlsigh:

I am also looking for the besace messenger. Yesterday I went to Barney's and saw the black besace messenger with silver giant hardware. SA said that there is only black color for the besace messenger. Is it right? I am looking for the brown besace messenger with gold giant hardward. If you saw it recently, please let me know.....

I am also looking for the besace messenger. Yesterday I went to Barney's and saw the black besace messenger with silver giant hardware. SA said that there is only black color for the besace messenger. Is it right? I am looking for the brown besace messenger with gold giant hardward. If you saw it recently, please let me know.....
There have been a couple of these lately on www.smartbargains.com. for $900 and then if you have the 10% off code it's only $800. I think they now have pine green and dark brown (cafe) with giant gold hardware.
HG bags has a skye blue with silver for $1075.00