Yes or No?

I think it can look OK with some summer outfits - denim and white look good. Not sure on the calf hair, would depend on the style. I wear some ballet pumps in leopard calf hair all the time in summer.

I am just worried that the animal trend (which has been ongoing for soooooo loooooooong now) is on its way out. I don't think it's a season issue, more of an issue of "if you wear this will the stylishness of it already be over?". I have no answers--I put off buying leopard shoes in winter 06/07 because I thought the trend was on its way out THEN!!

Thanks everyone! I know that someone said that maybe the leopard style will be go out of style soon. And thats what i thought also. So i wanted to get some feedback on this one! What do you guys think of this it's brown and sliver this will never go out of style. But i think it's kinda plain. What do you guys think? Or do you guys like the leopard?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tory-Burch-Tory...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I like the leopard better than the one on eBay. The one on eBay is too plain. Leopard sometimes maybe is not the hottest trend, but I don't think it will out of style totally. You might just don't see everyone carry it.

I think the one on Bloomingdale rocks!

I like the leopard better than the one on eBay. The one on eBay is too plain. Leopard sometimes maybe is not the hottest trend, but I don't think it will out of style totally. You might just don't see everyone carry it.

I think the one on Bloomingdale rocks!

Thanks thats what i was thinking the Leopard is so funky and trendy and the other is plain and boring.. :tup: