Please Help me decide, Rita or Ursula?

iloveteal

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Hi everyone! Please help me decide! I am going to exchange my Ursula w/a new Ursula tomorrow at the boutique.:P However, I'm now torn between two bags! The Rita and Ursula. I can get the Rita Instead if I want to. I love the design of the Ursula, but it's very very heavy, just wondering if Rita (w/o the strap) is as heavy as the Ursula??? Which color? Black or white? TIA!!

I personally prefer the Rita - it just seems more chic to me somehow. I fell in love with it ever since I saw it in a pic/ad somewhere. The Ursula has a slightly more "chunky" look, maybe because of the hardware in the handles.

OK! Hope that I'll make a good choice tomorrow. Coz I'm opting for a bag that I can carry anywhere. Like for traveling. I just can't carry the Ursula when traveling because of the weight. I hope Rita is much more lighter. I've tried the Rita on before and it's much heavier than the Ursula with the shoulder strap attached to it. I'm also leaning towards the Black.. don't wanna worry about stains anymore. I'm still confused. heh-heh