Good Idea?? Bad Idea?? Please Help

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Love Chanel. :love: Can't wait for my next purchase. Here's the dilema. :s There is a real nice Chanel on Ebay. Slightly used. Excellent shape. No card,bag or box. Has hologram and other markings. Seller guarantees authenticity or 3X's your $$ back. Seller is over 850+ sales all with high end bags and other goods. Not a bad price. A little over a grrr.
Should I go for it?? :confused1:

what kind of bag is it? any pics?
:sad: It was gone. Someone did the buy it now deal. Please bear with me for a moment. If I find a Chanel on lets say Ebay,I can have a link to the auction on a thread,and yall can tell me to jump on it or pass on it??I've only been on tPF for about a month. I'm learning every day. :girlsigh:

Sorry you lost the bid, they'll be others! I took a chance once on ebay and bought one with out the card and box,I was lucky though because I got it authenticated after and my SA couldn't believe the deal I got, but boy was I scared... I dont even think I noticed the auction said without card untill after I won(impulse bid) anyway, it was used for a movie set and had NO marks on it! it all worked out good! oh and welcome to TPF

as per other pfers commented above, get it ****************** at the authenticate thread before bidding it.

Don't get conned and better play safe~

I hope u find another one soon, i'm sure it will pops up again but jus a matter of time!