Back from Vegas w/1st LV! Now what?

Bride2B

Dec 9, 2007
Hi everyone,
I fell in love with Louis Vuitton while at the Forum Shops in Caesar's Palace (made my SO go back 3x)!
On the last day there, we agreed that I can purchase the Speedy 30 because it is timeless :love:
Now it is stting in my room & I am scared to use her....her handles are so white/tan & flawless that I don't want to ruin that! Does anyone here ever have that fear?
What should I do for piece of mind?
I have all of those Apple Guard products (unused)...should I try that? If so, what is your recommendation/experience?

Heeelllppp! I love her too much to hurt her! :sweatdrop:

Aww! Me too. well not with my 1st LV - Azur speedy but when I notice the changes....I got worried & stop using it. The vachetta - patina are lv trademark...You just gotta get used to it. YOu'll love it over time...I hadn't yet...but I will.

you sound just like me. soon enough the temptation to use her will set in. the speedy is an extraordinary piece, so congratulations on bringing home the perfect vegas souvenir.

You bought her, so use her without hesitation! You will LOVE that fact that it is actually such a "throwaway" bag, meaning it is really versatile, durable, and takes pretty much 0 maintenance! You'll soon learn this as you use it! I prefer mine all natural!

I was the exact same way with my first LV.. the only way to enjoy a bag is to carry it though, so you might as well take her out for a spin ! :graucho: