What's on your current BV wishlist?

I'm waiting to see this one in person, and to find out if it comes in any other colors. It's over $3000, which makes me sad, but I've been thinking about it since the runway show.

Also I want a metallic wallet from resort, maybe in olio.
bottegaaccord.jpg

I dunno if I will ever be able to buy another BV (so expensive, and we are about to buy a house), but if I could here is what I would get:

1. A knot clutch in an exotic material
2. A Roma in ferro
3. A black Pyramid

I would love a bag I saw at the BV boutique. It is a large hobo with long straps. The weaving is brown and black. The top of the bag is curved. I don't know the name, anybody know what I'm talking about? Here is a picture I found on the Shirise website, 188729 VEHD:

Attachments

• bvblkbrnhobo.jpg
    bvblkbrnhobo.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 108
At this moment, I am so content with my tiny BV family that I don't want anything else, really.:girlsigh:

But of course, I do drool over the gorgeous cabat and the knot clutch and everything in between all the time!!

I would love a bag I saw at the BV boutique. It is a large hobo with long straps. The weaving is brown and black. The top of the bag is curved. I don't know the name, anybody know what I'm talking about? Here is a picture I found on the Shirise website, 188729 VEHD:

I think the style is called the Sherazade.

cutiekiara, you're lucky not to have a wishlist and I'm glad you're satisfied with what you have. Seriously - it's a good feeling to have a collection you like and use and appreciate without wanting more. (I'm working on that part!:sweatdrop:)

cutiekiara, you're lucky not to have a wishlist and I'm glad you're satisfied with what you have. Seriously - it's a good feeling to have a collection you like and use and appreciate without wanting more. (I'm working on that part!:sweatdrop:)
I just realized how many bags that I haven't used for awhile, and after buying 3 bags in a month (I just bought Chanel bag too, sorry if I's cheating) I feel really content and want to enjoy what I had for now.. :rolleyes: