What a horrible website :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky4961

Sep 16, 2007
Sorry if this has already been posted, it was my first time seeing it. Not only can you buy a fake anything you want, but it comes with the box and receipt from an LV store. Wonder how many ebay sellers buy stuff off here and pass it off as authentic.
Scroll down and it shows you all that you get for the purchase price :tdown:
xxxxx

Look at this disgusting testimonial from their website.... It's :hs:

"Tiffany
I cant believe how exact these bags are!! The shipping is super fast, the packaging is very well done, and the communication is awsome! I purchase the Louis Vuitton Tivoli from you after my best friend purchased the real thing and there is NO DIFFERENCE at all !!! My friend is kicking herself. We inspected every inch and it is perfect. The smell of real leather filled the room, it was wonderful! I believe Louis Vuitton has them made by you and then has them shipped over to France or other places to put final detailing so they can say they were made their. I will definitely be back! I purchased a cheaper replica from someone else before I heard of High Replica and regret it so much. It was junk. I will never purchase a replica from anyone else. Only HIGHREPLICA!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

13.12.2007"

^^ That testimonial from "Tiffany" is so wrong - their "replicas" aren't exactly the same, I have my Zippy coin purse on my desk and it doesn't look like the one in the pictures, there are several differences....

I really hate seeing stuff I own (the real versions of) on these fake websites though - it makes me sad :sad:

Look at this disgusting testimonial from their website.... It's :hs:

"Tiffany
I cant believe how exact these bags are!! The shipping is super fast, the packaging is very well done, and the communication is awsome! I purchase the Louis Vuitton Tivoli from you after my best friend purchased the real thing and there is NO DIFFERENCE at all !!! My friend is kicking herself. We inspected every inch and it is perfect. The smell of real leather filled the room, it was wonderful! I believe Louis Vuitton has them made by you and then has them shipped over to France or other places to put final detailing so they can say they were made their. I will definitely be back! I purchased a cheaper replica from someone else before I heard of High Replica and regret it so much. It was junk. I will never purchase a replica from anyone else. Only HIGHREPLICA!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

13.12.2007"

Lol. Whatever floats her boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.