Well I hope I like the pond ergo cause I just bought this to go with it!

Jul 25, 2007
I couldnt resist. I have the tattersall ponytail scarf,and I need a charm, so I just bought this on ebay for under $20. Theyre probably at the outlet for 9.99 but oh well - no close outlet. I think these will look so cute on the bag. Now which wallet/wristlet to use??!

Attachments

• star charm.jpg
    star charm.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 36
  • tattersall scarf.jpg
    tattersall scarf.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 28
  • pond ergo.jpg
    pond ergo.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 30
I couldnt resist. I have the tattersall ponytail scarf,and I need a charm, so I just bought this on ebay for under $20. Theyre probably at the outlet for 9.99 but oh well - no close outlet. I think these will look so cute on the bag. Now which wallet/wristlet to use??!

do you like either of these for a wallet or wristlet??

COACH ERGO PATENT SIGNATURE NEW FRENCH PURSE Style No: 41075

41075_BKHPD_d2.jpg

COACH ERGO PATENT SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY Style No: 41071

41071_BKHPD_d2.jpg

do you like either of these for a wallet or wristlet??

COACH ERGO PATENT SIGNATURE NEW FRENCH PURSE Style No: 41075

41075_BKHPD_d2.jpg

COACH ERGO PATENT SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY Style No: 41071

41071_BKHPD_d2.jpg

Coachgirl, that is the wallet the my SA showed me so I could see the color of the pond patent (by the way its darker in person than it appears in that photo). Its a cute wallet, but I dont think I'll spend $200 that one - it really would only match that bag. Im trying to be better about buying neutral wallets to go with a variety of bags. If I count up the $ on all the wallets/wristlets/mini skinnys that I purchase, I could buy several more bags. I may just use the Legacy french wallet I have in whiskey, a neutral, and I always wanted a tatersall wristlet, so I may pick that up, will match the scarf, and should work with other bags too. Thanks for the suggestions!