Nordstrom Walnut Creek Sale Chloes

starbuxxx

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I was at Nordstrom Walnut Creek, CA today and they had two Chloes on the sale table - one large black patent Heloise tote marked from $1980 to $789 and one small Chloe I hadn't seen before - it looks like a very small messenger bag in a black patent/leather combo - the strap is leather and it has the small capsule lock but not the chain. I tried to find a picture and can't locate one - it's on sale for $539. They had a teal one too but it was gone when I went back.

Nordstrom - Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 930-7959

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Not only did I get a Heloise... but I got a RED one!!!!! I'm so excited:upsidedown:!!!! Thanks so much for the post Starbuxxx:tup:. llson, thanks for the good wishes;).

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Not only did I get a Heloise... but I got a RED one!!!!! I'm so excited:upsidedown:!!!! Thanks so much for the post Starbuxxx llson, thanks for the good wishes.

Jack knife splits in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Don't you love the rush of a huge score at a fabulous price!!? More details girl on the Heloise????? Style of Heloise??? Patent leather??

Doing back flips now:yahoo::yahoo:

Whoo-Hoo, congrats on your Heloise, yes, yes, we need pics.....party, partee......:wlae::wlae::woohoo:

Susie, you are just too funny, "jack knife splits in the air"......love it!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I am still in shock:nuts:, I never thought I would find a red Heloise I know they are in high demand(it's such a hot color)!
I initially called about the black one Starbuxxx spotted but it had been sold. However, the nice SA(named Kathy) said she would do a search for me and what color did I want her to look for so I say " red but I know thats impossible:rolleyes:". About five minutes later I get a call saying she found one(I was stunned:amazed:, I had already set my mind for disappointment).Needless to say I had her ring me up:lol:

So ladies, I have a new Large patent RED Heloise headed my way and I must say I am stoked about it:happydance:!!!!
I will definitely post pics as soon as she touches down(which shouldn't be long as she is only 30min away from me:girlsigh:)!

Attachments

• Heloise.JPG
    Heloise.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 69
I was at Nordstrom Walnut Creek, CA today and they had two Chloes on the sale table - one large black patent Heloise tote marked from $1980 to $789 and one small Chloe I hadn't seen before - it looks like a very small messenger bag in a black patent/leather combo - the strap is leather and it has the small capsule lock but not the chain. I tried to find a picture and can't locate one - it's on sale for $539. They had a teal one too but it was gone when I went back.

Nordstrom - Walnut Creek, CA
(925) 930-7959

Oh no! I have been looking for that patent/leather combo paddy, and when I called tonight they said they shipped them all out to the Rack stores yesterday. So now I have to call a NR and hope they know what I'm talking about! Does anyone have a good SA at a Rack store that they deal with? The only NR near me is at least an hour's drive away and I can't go until Friday at the earliest, and don't really want to drive that far if they don't have what I'm looking for.