Dressing Up Grey

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
As some of you know, my two bag loves are Coach and Tano bags....and I have a new grey Tano bag arriving tomorrow. :yahoo:
I'm so excited I can barely wait as I got this gorgeous baby for 30% off and I've been eyeing this style for months but something kept holding me back...and tomorrow she arrives!

But when ever I carry one of my Tano's I always have a little Coach attached!! SO.......

What Coach item (scarf, charm, keyfob, or otherwise) and in what color do you suggest to add a little pop to this bag?

Attachments

• buxombuddy.JPG
    buxombuddy.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 53
Hmm I would say a scarf in any bright color, it's not too small and not too overwhelming either. It's a good thing that gray is neutral, it goes with just about everything! You could even like...change scarf colors with the seasons or something.

As soon as I saw your purse, I thought of my black and white zebra scarf from summer '07. I understand zebra isnt for everyone... so if its not for you, just add some color. Legacy stripe would be nice, but really gray is so neutral, you can do almost anything! Whatever suits your personality or mood.

As some of you know, my two bag loves are Coach and Tano bags....and I have a new grey Tano bag arriving tomorrow. :yahoo:
I'm so excited I can barely wait as I got this gorgeous baby for 30% off and I've been eyeing this style for months but something kept holding me back...and tomorrow she arrives!

But when ever I carry one of my Tano's I always have a little Coach attached!! SO.......

What Coach item (scarf, charm, keyfob, or otherwise) and in what color do you suggest to add a little pop to this bag?
I love my magenta heart luggage tag charm more than any other charm I have, maybe this one ? It has brass hardware too !

I just adore pinks and reds on gray. I think these would be super cute:love:
98303_GRN_t.jpg
<-----this one in pink or
98119_RED_t.jpg
this one with one of these charms
92224_B4MC_t.jpg
92258_B4MC_t.jpg
;)