...''amethyst'' crocodile...what a beauty....!!!!

angel2307

Sep 11, 2007
''AMETHYST'' JUST THE SOUND OF THIS WORDS MAKE ME SHIVER...

QUEEN :queen: OF BEAUTY.....
BUT WHICH COLOUR IS THAT?As you know I just come back from PARIS , again as many of you know the HERMES list for crocodile'S BAGS was open ..so that was one of my order ...35 cm crocodile birkin '' AMETHYST ''......my SA did not have the colour range ready ...he said will be ready by end of january..... so I ordered because I loved AMETHYST STONE.... BLINDE:Push:
I GUESS I WAS COMPLITELY OUT OF MY MIND....:P
THERE IS SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE COLOUR .....
I THINK IS VIOLETTE - BLUE......
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME ??:yes:

:angel::flowers:angel

Angel,

I know nothing of the colour, but I am already drooling just thinking about it.... oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... We will wait patiently (or is that impatiently) with you...

Excellent choice.... your croc rainbow is coming along nicely!!

Angel - congrats on your order! Knowing Hermes, the color will be divine! (though, sadly, I cannot assist since I am not an expert).....Perhaps Lilach is around and she could offer input? She is so brilliant with color!

hei girls...do you know anything about the new HERMES colour??
I'M A EXOTIC GIRL BUT I'LL BE INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT'S IS ON FOR THE SEASON ......
PS... FOR THE LEATHER I ORDERED SOMETHING ...LIKE ..CURRY COLOUR ..SORRY I FORGOT THE NAME ...AND THE BISCUIT AND THE PARCHEMAIN. (I'M RECIVING THE BAG NEXT WEEK...).etc...but i've to say i'm really mad about crocodile as you all know :shame::love::heart::angel::flowers:

Angel, did you see any of the doublis birkins? I think that is how it is spelled the suede birkins ? and if so, did you like them? I thought they had a dove grey but I might be wrong. It sounded pretty

"AMETHYST" will be in purple color tone. It will be another amazing bag for your wonderful croc collection. :tup:

The croc color “GRIS ELEPHANT” will also be very nice in grey tone for you.:yes:

I heard that the new color croc for next season is “PAILLE”, it will be matte croc in yellow tone. I can’t picture it but all of the croc colors from H are all beautiful. :tup::heart:

I also heard that, Paris will start selling croc birkins to the customers who buy ready to wear only. But it’s not yet certain. If this is real in the future, that would mean I will not get a croc bag from the store. :crybaby: but Angel will get them all. (and one for me) :P

"AMETHYST" will be in purple color tone. It will be another amazing bag for your wonderful croc collection. :tup:

The croc color “GRIS ELEPHANT” will also be very nice in grey tone for you.:yes:

I heard that the new color croc for next season is “PAILLE”, it will be matte croc in yellow tone. I can’t picture it but all of the croc colors from H are all beautiful. :tup::heart:

I also heard that, Paris will start selling croc birkins to the customers who buy ready to wear only. But it’s not yet certain. If this is real in the future, that would mean I will not get a croc bag from the store. :crybaby: but Angel will get them all. (and one for me) :P

Thanks for this information, ILML....except for the piece about RTW & Croc. :tdown:

ETA: the thumbs down is for H not for you, my dear!