LAMB(I JUST BOUGHT)post new LAMB Purchases

Wow, good deal! Be careful though....LAMB is so addictive. Post pics when you get it!

I just won a Rasta Marley Hill yesterday on Ebay. Don't you hate the waiting????

addictive i don't think is the word for it. I have already gotten 3 different purses this month. (one of them is the LAMB mandeville in rasta) I feel the need to get another LAMB. I want something in shadow.. Oxford or the carlisle (although i kind of want that in the cheetah) or the montego. I also want a bulleye ashton. Hopefully the BF listens to the rambling when we talk at night and get one for V-day or our anniversary!

I will post! I have never used EBAY to buy anything. Is it really safe? How do I know they are legit. I would love a Rasta wallet.

I think if the seller's feedback is good (and substantial) it'll be okay. The newer bags aren't known to have fakes yet, so there's a lot of good scores out there right now. I say go for it! ;)

addictive i don't think is the word for it. I have already gotten 3 different purses this month. (one of them is the LAMB mandeville in rasta) I feel the need to get another LAMB. I want something in shadow.. Oxford or the carlisle (although i kind of want that in the cheetah) or the montego. I also want a bulleye ashton. Hopefully the BF listens to the rambling when we talk at night and get one for V-day or our anniversary!

It's been great with all the sales, but soooo exhausting on the wallet! I almost peed when the Fall clothes went on sale but then we got sneak peeks at Spring '08! I can't keep up darnit!!!!:sweatdrop:

I know. I see all the sales. Shopbop has some good LAMB clothing on sale. I want this jacket so bad! I went to SAKS site and they have a really good photo of the sequin houndstooth dress. The shoes! Oh my...My plan is to get the shoes from revolveclothing as a first time buyer and get 30% off the purchase. Thats a good saving, plus free s/h, and no tax. I will be going back to Off Saks next month I hope. Should I get the Rasta in the Mandeville or the Kingston?

_5325244.jpg