Other than your MJ bag, which is your second favorite brand?

Yep! My fave from her line!:heart:

She's a close second to my first love, Marc! Loooove his soft calf pieces and the MBMJ turnlock line

CIMG5408.jpg

Specific bag or general brand?

1st fave black Tere Tote - just like you mslgrrl :P, (will see if the black Venetia w/GH beats it out - hopefully it comes tomorrow :sweatdrop:)

2nd fave is Fendi, specifically my LE quilted Magic bag (another bag I searched endlessly for). :love:

LgMagicMedia.gif

omg, GUNG, what a collection! Looks just like an RM sample closet! I just have 2 of her MA minis...but Rebecca Minkoff is my second favorite as well. MJ is way up on a pedestal currently...

If we're talking bags we'd like to have, then Balenciaga fo sho! I'd love a Balenciaga - they're beautiful, and the colors are divine. But if we're talking in reality :P, I'd have to say some of the older Banana Republic bags are my favorites. They're made from a really high quality leather, they're great designs, comfortable, light-weight, and have held up INCREDIBLY well!

I have the Kempton Harness Tote:
banana_republic_kempton_harness_tote.jpg

The Ashbury Four-Pocket Hobo:
011406_banana.jpg

And this black suede hobo (which is now my "rain bag" and has held up like no other bag I've EVER owned :wtf:):
97710255_tp.jpg

Banana's older bags were made from the same leather as some Coach bags, I believe. In any case, I never paid more than $150 for any of them, and they're incredibly great bags! So in reality, I'd say BR is my second favorite brand.

i have a BR bag that i got at TJMaxx, that's also my rain bag. It's not the biggest but it sure holds a lot of stuff. At one point I had my DSLR, 3 lenses, MJ ZC, phone, keys...you get the idea. BR is one of my favs, and I'd love to own a BBag one day.