What was Costco thinking....?????

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I was browsing Costco's website this morning for God knows what reason and stumbled across this.........

a little morbid if you ask me....

they sell freaking caskets!!!

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?ec=BC-EC1423-Cat20595&pos=0&whse=BC&topnav=&cat=23078&eCat=BC|20595|23078&lang=en-US

907979L.jpg

Yeah, DH had told me before that Costco sold caskets. I was shocked too. Costco does sell EVERYTHING. THey sell wedding invitations. They sell furniture. They sell violins, pianos, even cellos. They sell diamond jewelry. Apparently some even sell Louis Vuitton bags (check out the threads in the LV shopping sub forum). It's crazy!

Yeah, DH had told me before that Costco sold caskets. I was shocked too. Costco does sell EVERYTHING. THey sell wedding invitations. They sell furniture. They sell violins, pianos, even cellos. They sell diamond jewelry. Apparently some even sell Louis Vuitton bags (check out the threads in the LV shopping sub forum). It's crazy!

They sell Coach bags too, I can't remember how long ago but probably 3 years ago Coach Sued Costco for selling them.... they're not supposed to but they still do, high end designer sunglasses too!

The next thing they're going to sell is kids!!! geeeeez

Sure why not? And have you ever priced caskets in a higher end funeral home? My Gods it's expensive!

The casket alone can really make or break the price of a funeral. This is why I'm opting for cremation. This may be morbid, but my parents and I have already discussed this and they have insisted on a pine box and cremation, nothing fancier than that.