My new Manor Bag - first pictures!

Dec 28, 2007
I borrowed my uncle's camera today and took some pictures of my new Manor in berry red patent ... the colour reminds me of dark rich red velvet or a glass of red wine with sunlight shining through it...
The weather is really :cursing: here so I had to use all the available lighting in my room and the flashlight as well - I hope the pictures are okay so far ... when the weather gets better I plan to make some pictures where I am actually carrying the bag.

Regina:yes:

Attachments

• Kopie von BBManorBerry1.JPG
    Kopie von BBManorBerry1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Kopie von BBManorBerry2.JPG
    Kopie von BBManorBerry2.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Kopie von BBManorBerry3.JPG
    Kopie von BBManorBerry3.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Kopie von BBManorBerry4.JPG
    Kopie von BBManorBerry4.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 120
regina, that is totally HOT! Please post a modeling pic so we can drool some more! I'd love to see how it looks!

OMG :drool:!! That is a GORGIOUS color! So much prettier than I thought you ment ( I thought you had more of an aubergine/grape color).
Djeez, you must be staring at it all the time ;)

I borrowed my uncle's camera today and took some pictures of my new Manor in berry red patent ... the colour reminds me of dark rich red velvet or a glass of red wine with sunlight shining through it...
The weather is really :cursing: here so I had to use all the available lighting in my room and the flashlight as well - I hope the pictures are okay so far ... when the weather gets better I plan to make some pictures where I am actually carrying the bag.

Regina:yes:

An absolutely stunning bag for an equally stunning lady. You must post a pick of you with your beauty in action..fabulous!;)

I saw this bag in person and LOVED the rich berry color! I debated between this and my Baby Beaton last November. Then a couple weeks ago, I got a patent wristlet in that same luscious red... but if I had the $$, I would so pounce on the Manor. Enjoy your stunning new arm candy!