GIRLS... I NEED HELP, JUST GOT TWO NEW SETS and NOW WANTING ANOTHER, GEEZZZZZZ!!!

Aug 2, 2006
Can you believe me :graucho:
Just yesterday I got the new Tie Dye bag and wallet and just today YES today got the Heritage Pink set and am sitting here dreaming and now wanting the Heritage XL satchel in red/Ger. :sweatdrop: What is this world and I going to do with myself??? OKAY I think I will start a support group called ... PPP = PERSONAL PURSE PROBLEMS
Do any of you want/need to attend :lol:
No Kidding, I know if I dont get this I will be sorry so I am going to start saving/selling now for it. Just had to vent :girlsigh:

Can you believe me :graucho:
Just yesterday I got the new Tie Dye bag and wallet and just today YES today got the Heritage Pink set and am sitting here dreaming and now wanting the Heritage XL satchel in red/Ger. :sweatdrop: What is this world and I going to do with myself??? OKAY I think I will start a support group called ... PPP = PERSONAL PURSE PROBLEMS
Do any of you want/need to attend :lol:
No Kidding, I know if I dont get this I will be sorry so I am going to start saving/selling now for it. Just had to vent :girlsigh:
Count me IN nutz! i think i have been having PPP also... my boyfriend thinks i'm crazy cuz of my purse fetish... i can't help it, I :heart: purses... and i SO :heart: COACH!! I might have to pick up another signature bag also... I really want the CARLY, but i'm trying to sell my one hobo bag on ebay because its just too small...

Yep, I will join your PPP group! I am marching back into my boutique tomorrow after purchasing the heritage tote in white today to get some hampton flower items!! It's okay..go get it!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I think you are right. At least now I am wanting the XL satchel in Red :angel: Want Want Want :P

I will join as well....and I NEED that XL satchel in Red....NEED NEED NEED :drool: And THEN I say I shall try and regain some composure...some sanity. I've purchased 3 bags this month...:wtf: The paycheck's gonna take a hit on Friday. :throwup: