I've Got The 411 On Our *PINK PATENT ERGO!* I FOUND A PIC! post #69!!!!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Yes!! Finally!! While at my Coach boutique my sweet SA found out exactly what I've/we've been waiting for!:yahoo:
Our new dream bag is called: Ergo Patent Leather Pleated Frame Satchel (I saw a sketch, Its HOT!!!)
Item # 12520
Price: $498
Release date: 6/1/08!!!:woohoo::choochoo::party:
I know its a while away but by the looks of the sketch it will be well worth it!!

O.K bare with me here, I'll try to explain what it looks like. Remember the thread I started that I thought I'd found a pleated ergo tote? The tan leather one but it turned out to be another name and it was like $1200. Well imagine that but smaller with a framed closure on the top (like on my valentine wristlet)
As for the type of pink they didnt know it just said its coming in pink, navy and tan.

O.K bare with me here, I'll try to explain what it looks like. Remember the thread I started that I thought I'd found a pleated ergo tote? The tan leather one but it turned out to be another name and it was like $1200. Well imagine that but smaller with a framed closure on the top (like on my valentine wristlet)
As for the type of pink they didnt know it just said its coming in pink, navy and tan.
Oh! I remember that bag!!! Sounds really pretty!!!

bag14.jpg
I found the pic. Looks alot like this, but less tall. Its freakin adorable!