Does anyone own a LP Dylan Mini Speedy???

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
I have been checking out this bag for a while. I have a couple Linea Pelle bags and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LP. I did a search and came up with nada. So sad, so if anyone has a Mini will you please share your thoughts on it?!! TIA :heart:

I don't personally own it, but we carry it in our boutique. I really like this bag. It's especially nice if you don't like to carry huge bags. But, I'm biased; I love Linea Pelle. I can't say enough about their bags. The leather is amazing.

Thanks, Clutch---what would you say about the size? wallet, sunnie-case, etc...?

I don't personally own it, but we carry it in our boutique. I really like this bag. It's especially nice if you don't like to carry huge bags. But, I'm biased; I love Linea Pelle. I can't say enough about their bags. The leather is amazing.

That's great. More room than I thought. Wait....was it the Metallic or Quilted? I noticed on the LP website the Quilted one is slightly larger. Thanks Clutch!

I have one! Wonderful little bag! Just the right size and has a lovely 'edge' to it's look. Plus, it's a major soft and lush piece too. I bought the matching wallet and that's my fav! I think I'm going to sell my Prada wallet cause it's not nearly as sweet as the Dylan!

YAY!! Some one else who has one!! I am eyeing the wallet too! I love LP leather and the wallet just looks so nice and floppy and soft I can't stand it. Which of the Mini's do you have? Metallic or Quilted??

I have one! Wonderful little bag! Just the right size and has a lovely 'edge' to it's look. Plus, it's a major soft and lush piece too. I bought the matching wallet and that's my fav! I think I'm going to sell my Prada wallet cause it's not nearly as sweet as the Dylan!

YAY!! Some one else who has one!! I am eyeing the wallet too! I love LP leather and the wallet just looks so nice and floppy and soft I can't stand it. Which of the Mini's do you have? Metallic or Quilted??

Quilted Black in both the bag and the wallet. A favorite combo!