Should I get it?? Pond Ergo Tote

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I am loving this bag and the color my only fear is that it wont go with everything I wear?? I wear jeans usually all the time .. black,pink,white,brown shirts..

Someone tell me what you think.. and also how does this material feel in real life ?? I have never felt or seen it..

Picture5166.jpg

41075_BKHPD_d2.jpg

I saw this bag yesterday at the Coach store & was surprised at how pretty it is IRL. The material is so different that any other I've seen before- it's really eye-catching, in a good way. I think that it will go with the colors you described in your wardrobe very well, and if you're a jeans girls, you really shouldn't have a probably. This seems like a good everyday bag to me, actually. It's colorful but not crazy. If you want, you could put a brown, tan, or white scarf on it to blend it with those kinds of colors more, like neutrals. I also saw an ergo tote with signature C's on it that was lined with the patent leather. I thought it was so cool!! It combined the sig with the leather. If you want something like that, it's another option. Good luck!! :smile: