OMG Coach is coming in fall '08 to my city!!!

kimmer65

Jan 20, 2008
:yahoo: Although this could be bad bad news because I get in enough trouble online, but just checked the Coach site and it's coming to my city in the freezing midwest!! :yahoo: I wonder if a career with Coach is lucrative? May be fun to leave corporate America and do something fun! Anyone have any idea the salary range from SA to store manager?

:yahoo: Although this could be bad bad news because I get in enough trouble online, but just checked the Coach site and it's coming to my city in the freezing midwest!! :yahoo: I wonder if a career with Coach is lucrative? May be fun to leave corporate America and do something fun! Anyone have any idea the salary range from SA to store manager?

Make sure you take into account how much you would be spending with the discount :sneaky::devil::lol:

Where in the midwest??? I think that I would end up paying COACH to let me work for them...:graucho:...lol There would definitely not be a paycheck when I got done with the work week.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! There's one coming to Sioux Falls!!! EEEEKKKKKKK!!!! That's 2 hours away from me compared to my current 4 hours!!! WWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm glad I opened this thread, it inspired me to hope that there was one coming near me!! It doesn't open 'til October but I am thrilled!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! There's one coming to Sioux Falls!!! EEEEKKKKKKK!!!! That's 2 hours away from me compared to my current 4 hours!!! WWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm glad I opened this thread, it inspired me to hope that there was one coming near me!! It doesn't open 'til October but I am thrilled!!

Yep! That's where I live...Sioux Falls....about a mile from the mall. This is going to be bad....very very bad....:graucho::yahoo::woohoo: