Pics of the BV Chicago Loot!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
I was able to get some pics this morning...
First are the ebano triplets. A wallet for the DH, a tassel keychain, and the frog coin purse..rrrrrribit!

Attachments

• threeebv.jpg
    threeebv.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 81
  • ebwallet.jpg
    ebwallet.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 12,856
  • ebkeychain.jpg
    ebkeychain.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 82
  • ebfrogcoin.jpg
    ebfrogcoin.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 14,282
And finally...the woven Karung LE Palermo bag. This is a cool bag with the three piece frame and the bronze-y pewter metallic suede lining. The suede lining is hard to photograph, but it does have a bronze character mixed with pewter. And I love the way BV used a single skin for the front compartment. It is workmanship like this that really made me a fan. I know y'all aren't exotics lovers, but BV really outdid themselves on this one:

Attachments

• palermokarung.jpg
    palermokarung.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 11,673
  • palermokarung1.jpg
    palermokarung1.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 11,389
  • palermokarung2.jpg
    palermokarung2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 11,341
  • palermokarung3.jpg
    palermokarung3.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 70
  • palermokarung4.jpg
    palermokarung4.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 68
Lovely Ebano goodies you got there jburgh. Sweet of you to think of DH too.

And how cute is this!
attachment.php

Wow, jburgh, I`m speechless!

The tassle keyholder and the froggie are really cute, but that Palermo bag is just unbelievably gorgeous. How that suede lining shines through and the pattern of the skin on the front! I haven`t been a fan of the two exotic bags you posted recently, but I really like this one!

Wow, jburgh, I`m speechless!

The tassle keyholder and the froggie are really cute, but that Palermo bag is just unbelievably gorgeous. How that suede lining shines through and the pattern of the skin on the front! I haven`t been a fan of the two exotic bags you posted recently, but I really like this one!

C_24: I didn't like those other two exotics (from Neimans.com?) , either. I had never been to a BV boutique at that point. I think they must save the good stuff for the boutiques. The cobra bag I saw there was TDF. As was the tiger snake, croc, and stingray.

Like ms piggy mentioned the Palermo does have a vintage feel. It transports you to another era.

jburgh, I just set your froggie coin purse pic as my background:nuts:, it's so cheerful!! I looove anything ebano, and of course, many congrats on your LE purse too!!!

Jburg! Congratulations and I am so envious of your quick and successive BV acquisitions! They are all beautiful. I saw the exact same Karung bag at my BV outlet store yesterday and was tempted to get it too. It is even more beautiful IRL!

^ I think they did. A member here once posted a green one if my memory serves me right.

I've bumped the old thread ms piggy was talking about that had the green frog. It is SOOOOO cute - both in green and ebano. I really think the animal coin purses are lovely and think the bright colours are so nice - say in red or something happy like that...

And jburgh I'm speechless about the Karung Palermo bag (handy that I'm therefore writing instead)! I agree that it has a great feel to it - brand new vintage!

Jburg! Congratulations and I am so envious of your quick and successive BV acquisitions! They are all beautiful. I saw the exact same Karung bag at my BV outlet store yesterday and was tempted to get it too. It is even more beautiful IRL!

Where on earth is there a BV outlet!!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: