Oooohing over a fake - so sad

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
When I was at the hairdresser the other day, there was a new girl there who washes hair there and a lady walked in with a fake LV Alma, you should have seen the VIP treatment she got. It was so sad and pathetic. The girl immediately placed a towel on the counter so she can put her purse on it and said that is such an expensive and beautiful purse you have. OMG, it was so hard for me to bite my tongue but I did. The lady was so cheesey and I started to stroke her purse and made a scene out of it. I guess really showing off since someone thought it was real. I just sat there and rolled my eyes.

All I can say is that it was just a disgusting scene that woman made. I guess probably for once in her life she had a bit of attention so she had to do what she did.

It was a regular fake looking monogram Alma. She looked like "literally" a bag woman and not in the sense that she collects handbags. She was poorly dressed but I guess she can still afford to go to the hairdresser I went to.

Okay, I agree that fakes are ugly, ugly, ugly:throwup:, and I would not condone anyone buying one or carrying one and I think the whole fake industry is horrible:devil:, seeing that it violates all sorts of criminal laws (intellectual property, child labor, drug cartels, etc.) but, why do we keep having to pick on people who don't have money? Is it a crime that this woman dressed poorly to go have her hair done? I consider myself BLESSED to have the $$ to spend on LV. Please... have a little humility.