Our Coach goals and rewards

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
So I was reading the thread on what people are feeling off the updated site and the exchange between some members here about how they have weight loss goals set with Coach at the end for a reward. I also have a weight loss goal with a Coach reward at the end of it and it made me think...how many of us here have goals that we've set ourselves with Coach rewards as motivation?

Last Spring, when I first discovered Coach, I set a goal with dh that if/when I lost 30 pounds he would take me shopping at a Coach outlet as a reward. Ok, so I haven't reached it yet :shame: but I have lost 8 pounds so far and I'm still counting toward that outlet trip! What's your goal?

My goal is to get a GPA of at least 3.7 or higher, for this school year! I confirmed that with my Daddy & he said that if I do accomplish my goal; I could either get a Coach purse or a Dooney. I'm so excited! Ekkk.*

My goal is to get a GPA of at least 3.7 or higher, for this school year! I confirmed that with my Daddy & he said that if I do accomplish my goal; I could either get a Coach purse or a Dooney. I'm so excited! Ekkk.*

Awesome! I wish that were my goal, it would be easier for me to accomplish that than to lose weight! I can't wait to see what you get!

I'm getting a Madeline as a reward when I officially have a job...I was tempted to buy one a few days ago when I went on an interview and they offered me the job, but I haven't taken it yet, so I thought I should hold off...

I'm getting a Madeline as a reward when I officially have a job...I was tempted to buy one a few days ago when I went on an interview and they offered me the job, but I haven't taken it yet, so I thought I should hold off...

Congrats on the possible new job! What kind of Madeline? Sig or leather and what color?

I'm definitely "searching" for my new Spring bag already but I'm not going to purchase her until I have completed a running program I'm on. I'm trying to get up to 5k runs. I'm doing 2k runs right now..:s With this program, I should be there by the end of March....just in time for PCE!!!!!! At least thats my goal! :yes:

I think I was one of those people in the first thread - I'm definitely doing the weight-loss goal. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I want to lose 50 lbs and I can't convince myself to buy a leather Leigh or leather 06 Legacy Shoulder Bag any other way (just soooo much money!). I'm also saving for a car though... so that'd be pretty cool too (I just got my first *real* job in October).

I'm 4 lbs in & started Jan 1. :biggrin: Just in time for 2009.....

I think I was one of those people in the first thread - I'm definitely doing the weight-loss goal. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I want to lose 50 lbs and I can't convince myself to buy a leather Leigh or leather 06 Legacy Shoulder Bag any other way (just soooo much money!). I'm also saving for a car though... so that'd be pretty cool too (I just got my first *real* job in October).

I'm 4 lbs in & started Jan 1. :biggrin: Just in time for 2009.....

That's fantastic! Yes you were one of the people but I didn't want to name names. It takes me forever to lose weight though because I end up getting caught up in papers I have to write for school or eating on the go and it sabotages me. I'm trying though!

I've joined a calorie-tracking site & it's done wonders! I was convinced that I couldn't *actually* lose weight. I'm not sure I could have done this last year in college though.. very stressful. Lots of good forums there too & groups for support! Not to promote it, but it's thedailyplate.com... and I'm sure there are others too.

I've joined a calorie-tracking site & it's done wonders! I was convinced that I couldn't *actually* lose weight. I'm not sure I could have done this last year in college though.. very stressful. Lots of good forums there too & groups for support! Not to promote it, but it's thedailyplate.com... and I'm sure there are others too.

That's actually how I've done it, by counting calories-oon my own though, not through a site. I do well for a while and then I get bogged under work for school and I get stressed out (like you said) and I just lose it. I had lost 10 pounds before Christmas and of those 10, I kept 8 off so I think I'm doing ok :tup: But we better get back on topic before we get in trouble!

My goal is graduating from college with a 3.7 or higher (so far I am at a 3.75). I graduate this may!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:with my degree in Nutrition! My mom told me if I graduate with a GPA of 3.7 or higher I get a new purse (probably a medium lily)! I can also help any of you ladies meet your weight loss goals as well! Feel free to PM me!

My goal is graduating from college with a 3.7 or higher (so far I am at a 3.75). I graduate this may!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:with my degree in Nutrition! My mom told me if I graduate with a GPA of 3.7 or higher I get a new purse (probably a medium lily)! I can also help any of you ladies meet your weight loss goals as well! Feel free to PM me!

Congrats on your GPA so far and being so close to graduation! It is so sweet of you to offer help to those of us wanting to lose some weight. I may just have to take you up on that offer!

I told my boyfriend that some girls on tPF are trying to lose weight and when they get to their goal their SOs were going to buy them some new Coach. He said that he would make that deal with me too!! I think I told him my goal was to lose 35-40 more pounds and then he will reward me with something Coach! :yahoo: