Starting from scratch with L.V.

Baggers

Nov 25, 2007
As much as I love my L.V. collection, sometimes I wish it would all just 'go away', so I could have the fun of starting again.

I think about what I would 're-buy', and what I would replace with something else.

Does this sound NUTS.

Anyway, for me I would have changed the following:

-Speedy 30 instead of 25
-Suhali Zippy wallet instead of Mono. (I bought both and don't use the Mono. anymore, but love it and don't want to part with it)
-would have gotten the G.M. Manhattan instead of the P.M. because as much as I love the P.M. she is a little bit small
-My first L.V. was a bolonge, but once again, too small

My last bag was the Le Superbe, and she carries everything, so finally I seem to have gotten the size right.

I could on and on about what I might buy if starting from scratch!

:girlsigh: :sweatdrop: :graucho: :s

Anyone else do this??

Yes, you are all right, I could sell some of my bags, but for some reason I am 'attached' to them.

This is something I am going to have to overcome, because I bought my Mono. zippy in late Nov. and haven'y even used it. I was in the process of changing over from my mono. P.T.I. when I got the Suhali Zippy to match my new bag.

I'm going to have to learn to 'let go'.

:tup: :love: :girlsigh:

Yes, you are all right, I could sell some of my bags, but for some reason I am 'attached' to them.

This is something I am going to have to overcome, because I bought my Mono. zippy in late Nov. and haven'y even used it. I was in the process of changing over from my mono. P.T.I. when I got the Suhali Zippy to match my new bag.

I'm going to have to learn to 'let go'.

:tup: :love: :girlsigh:
Yes let them go - but think very good before you buy a new bag! That's what I have learned about my experiences!!;)

:yes:

I've bought a few things that haven't really worked out, but I just try to sell them so that I can get what I actually want and will use !

See normal ...
Style change, you taste changes - so I constantly change my collection.
Seem like you may want to sell what you don't use. I hate clutter and getting rid of stuff makes room for stuff you can love more.

Yes I am slowly learning to do my homework before I make a purchase. When I first started my L.V. love affair, I would simply drive (a very long drive) to my L.V. store, and having driven some 4 hours, I felt this need to get SOMETHING!!

Now I spend hours on EBAY, ELuxury, and the L.V. web site, and of course this great P.F. where everyone's oppinions are so helpful.

I still wish I was close enough to a store where I could just drop by and try on the bags.

I dreampt about the Hudson for ages, made the drive, and found out it couldn't hold my precious L.V. accessories so I kind of ' grabbed 'the Manhattan instead.

Sometimes purses that looked fantastic in pictures were a total disappointment in person.

Maybe I should move hehe!!

:graucho::graucho::graucho:

i want to keep my collection small (see below), just because i tend to use a bag for ages before i switch. for example, when i got my first damier 25, i used it exlusively for four months until i got my mono 25, which i used for another 4 months, switched back to the damier until i got my 30 in december...and haven't used another bag since! so i say, out with the old, in with the new! i couldn't picture myself having more than 5 bags at once.