Vernis Sunset Blvd. What colors are available currently and what should I get?!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
I really love this bag. I think it's really cute. Who has it? What do you love/hate about it? What colors are available? I did see the violette on Elux and I think it's pretty. Thoughts? And, I see the price is currently $750, but is it supposed to increase on Wednesday as I have read on the forum?

The only other LV vernis pieces I have are the Bedford and the cles in pomme or else I probably would have already hunted down the Sunset Blvd. in pomme b/c I think the pomme color is gorgeous.

Sorry for all of the questions, but I just want to make a quick and well thought out decision to beat the price increase! TIA!

Asha

Yes, prices will go up...:crybaby:

The Sunset comes in the colors, Amarante, Perle, Pomme, and yesterday I saw it in Violette :love:...simply stunning. I have it in the Amarante color, and it's pretty, but fingerprints show up. The other colors don't have much of a fingerprint problem. It's a great little convertible clutch/fancy wallet.
Good luck deciding !!

Thank you so much! I went to go possibly order the sunset in violette and it was gone from Elux. I will have to call the boutique today. I appreciate your response though. :smile:

I love it in Amarante. Call your boutique and have them locate one for you. If they can't find one, call the 866# and they can loacate as well. If you're getting one, it's better to get it before the 23rd to save a little.

Thanks ladies. I called this afternoon while I was in the car and my trusty Saks NYC I buy a lot of my Louboutins from had ONE Sunset Blvd left in the violette! :smile:

I really like the Malibu Street too, but it seems to be a discontinued bag and only came in perle, noisette, and frambois I think (well the SA said white, beige, and pink), but I think that's what they are called right? And, there was no way it was going to come in violette and that was the color I really wanted.

I will post photos in the LV thread wheN I receive it. It goes out tomorrow morning and I should have it in a couple of days. Thanks again! :smile:

This came yesterday from the Saks in NYC. LOVE the color! Thanks ladies for the help and suggestions. :smile:

Attachments

• LV Violette Sunset Blvd 002.jpg
    LV Violette Sunset Blvd 002.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 107
  • LV Violette Sunset Blvd 003.jpg
    LV Violette Sunset Blvd 003.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 111
  • LV Violette Sunset Blvd 001.jpg
    LV Violette Sunset Blvd 001.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 101