No datecode in my new Bellevue???

Does anyone else own a Bellevue MM or know where the date code may be??

I've looked in the lining, inside the pocket and the cell phone pocket and no tag or stamp. I called the store and an SA (not my usual one) said that it should be in there but she doesn't know where. Is this normal??

Don't feel alone----I have the Summit Drive in Amarante and have looked everywhere and still can't find. The bag came from Saks in Dallas, Texas, so I know she is the REAL Deal. Still it bothers me I can't find the date code.

I have a Marina GM and I can't locate the datecode either. So I assumed that all Marina is with datecode until I saw a Marina PM on ebay with a datecode.

I went back to search and I really can't find any in my Marina GM! Did LV forgot to sew on the datecode?

I just got the vernis pochette wallet and i cant find the date code anywhere!? What's going on....I got it from an LV boutique. I feel stupid going in there and asking..umm where is the date code?

Okay so I took the bag into another shop today (one I bought it from couldn't find it) and it's there. It's stamped right into the canvas lining in the pocket. Along the top right hand corner if you're looking at the lining from the front of the bag. Can't really read it but it's there!

I have a Marina GM and I can't locate the datecode either. So I assumed that all Marina is with datecode until I saw a Marina PM on ebay with a datecode.

I went back to search and I really can't find any in my Marina GM! Did LV forgot to sew on the datecode?

Have you tried searching inside the pocket along the seam on a little piece of leather?

I just got the vernis pochette wallet and i cant find the date code anywhere!? What's going on....I got it from an LV boutique. I feel stupid going in there and asking..umm where is the date code?

Try searching along the seams of the wallet. Date codes are always a little harder to find on small leather goods since they are sometimes so close along tht seams and are sometimes colorless. :sweatdrop:

49fd1rh0.jpg

Okay so I took the bag into another shop today (one I bought it from couldn't find it) and it's there. It's stamped right into the canvas lining in the pocket. Along the top right hand corner if you're looking at the lining from the front of the bag. Can't really read it but it's there!

So the Bellevue's date code is located in the same location as the Vernis Summit Drive:

vernissummitdrivedatecoux5.jpg

Is it just me or is it odd they do this now? It's impossible to read direclty off of the lining. How much could a little leather tab cost to put inside?