I Need Help Choosing!

Aug 4, 2007
I going to Manhattan for 4 days next week and I'm not sure which bag to bring. They'll be lots of theatre, sightseeing and yes, a bit of shopping. Here are my choices-Monogram Canvas Cabas Mezzo, Brentwood vernis in pomme, Speedy 30 in Azur and Neo Cabby GM in black. I'm leaning toward the speedy, but I'm not sure. What do you think, ladies?

personally i'll prefer shoulder bag that can be dress up or down since u going to the theatre and some shopping. so i'll choose mezzo or brentwood :smile:. speedy will be really cute if u don't mind the handheld.

No question, the Brentwood vernis in pomme. I am an East Coast girl and no one is carrying Azur in the Winter...yeah, yeah, I know maybe a few are...but not that I see and I am in the city frequently.

I live near NYC, in fact heading to the 57th street store tomorrow. When I head into the city and know we are doing some shopping, going to theatre I take one of my shoulder bags, leaves my hands free. Especially if you are doing some signtseeing, etc;
Brentwood or Mezzo.

It's down to the Brentwood or the Cabby... I'd take the Brentwood since it's vibrant and can be worn on your shoulder, crook of your arm, or handheld! :tup:

ITA. I live in Manhattan, and I have yet to see any Vernis bags, so you will def shine in one, and the cabby is super practical as you're walking through the masses.