Finally I bought pomme d'amour cles!!!

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Actually i bought this 2 days ago but i didnt get a chance to share my happiness with u guyss :yahoo: Remember last time i bought my speedy on ebay so i save up a lot to get my dream vernis cles? I supposed to buy it last year but I was away on holiday for about one month and finally, 2 days a go i got a chance to go to LV and buy it:heart: I was distracted by the new limited edition of the vernis cles but finally my decission fell for the original pomme d'amor cles, i just like the simple design and the shape:tup: pardon for my english, anyway here's the pic!!

Attachments

• tpf1.jpg
    tpf1.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 105
I own the larger cles. To be perfectly honest, I like how simple and classic the original cles looks over the large one with the face plate. However, I like the larger size and the slot in the back for easy access in the new one.

I own the larger cles. To be perfectly honest, I like how simple and classic the original cles looks over the large one with the face plate. However, I like the larger size and the slot in the back for easy access in the new one.

it's soo true...thats why i'm having my second thought:confused1: