L.A.M.B. Collections PHOTOS ONLY

Bullseye Wilbury & Exeter.

attachment.php

Modeling Shots of the Bullseye Wilbury. For reference I'm 5'5'', Size 8

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bullseye Exeter in the crook of the arm:

attachment.php

**Just want to add that I took these pics as soon as I got my Bullseye bags. Turns out I had the strap wrong on the Wilbury. It actually hangs lower than that when the strap is fully extended.**

The Wilbury is really growing on me, I'm going to Manhattan next weekend, and I was just thinking of how perfect the Wilbury would be. Because when I go out to a bar or something I just like using a small shoulder bag for my essentials, I don't feel like carrying the whole shebang.

Gosh that Montego is so tempting!!! Montego or Oxford?

I say Montego. I had a silver Oxford for a week last year, I took it back because it was too heavy for me. A few weeks ago I regretted taking it back because I loved the silver so much, but I found the Montego was perfect for me...sometimes it feels lighter than my Mandeville! The Oxford is undoubtedly hot though (especially Luna's gorgeous shadow!!!), so I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I think the appeal of the Oxford is that it can fit on the shoulder, though I never liked carrying it this way because it was too thick across for me. I like that the Montego slims at the top. Plus, you have your hot Marley Hill if you're feeling shoulderbag-y.

I say Montego. I had a silver Oxford for a week last year, I took it back because it was too heavy for me. A few weeks ago I regretted taking it back because I loved the silver so much, but I found the Montego was perfect for me...sometimes it feels lighter than my Mandeville! The Oxford is undoubtedly hot though (especially Luna's gorgeous shadow!!!), so I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I think the appeal of the Oxford is that it can fit on the shoulder, though I never liked carrying it this way because it was too thick across for me. I like that the Montego slims at the top. Plus, you have your hot Marley Hill if you're feeling shoulderbag-y.

Thanks junebug that helps a lot. I think the Wilbury would be perfect for what you require..it's a really convenient little bag! I'm leaning towards Montego now. And no wonder you feel like a rockstar when you carry it you look like one! :tup:

The Wilbury is really growing on me, I'm going to Manhattan next weekend, and I was just thinking of how perfect the Wilbury would be. Because when I go out to a bar or something I just like using a small shoulder bag for my essentials, I don't feel like carrying the whole shebang.

When you have the straps at their longest and your normal every day things in the Oxford it is not as thick as how it feels when it's got the stuffing paper in it when you first buy it.

Mine wears much thinner at the top than the bottom, so it's sorta slimmer at the top, like the montego...

When you have the straps at their longest and your normal every day things in the Oxford it is not as thick as how it feels when it's got the stuffing paper in it when you first buy it.

Mine wears much thinner at the top than the bottom, so it's sorta slimmer at the top, like the montego...

Thats good to know. I guess the Oxford is not out for the count!

Okay, so here's a few LAMB clothes/bag outfit ideas.......................

LAMB Sequin Cardigan and either the Shadow Mandeville or Cheetah Exeter.

Attachments

• anewshadow.jpg 008.jpg
    anewshadow.jpg 008.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 772
Geo Stripe Sweater with Bullseye Mandeville

Attachments

• lambie.jpg 006.jpg
    lambie.jpg 006.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 613
  • gwenstripes.jpg
    gwenstripes.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 662
  • geostripe.jpg
    geostripe.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 567
  • lb8-4.jpg
    lb8-4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 564
LAMB Slouchy Jacket with Bullseye Mandeville, Lipstick Saddle Exeter and Saddle Alston.

Attachments

• lambie.jpg 007.jpg
    lambie.jpg 007.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 590
  • slouchy.jpg 003.jpg
    slouchy.jpg 003.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 566
  • slouchy.jpg 004.jpg
    slouchy.jpg 004.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 559
  • slouchy.jpg
    slouchy.jpg