I am trying to decide on 2 handbags..

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Well I have been eyeing the Patent Leather Pond tote but then how I saw the Madeline tote with pink on the inside I don't know what to pick now..grr what does everyone here think...?? They are totally 2 different bags I know but grrr cant decide...

Picture5166.jpg

Picture5167.jpg

OR

HAMPTON SIGNATURE MADELINE TOTE

2-vi.jpg

bc35_1.JPG

woah. TOTALLY different bags. :yes: Not sure where to begin.. I like them both for different reasons. Maybe the ergo just because you have the 2 signature Carlys and that would be something different. :shrugs:

woah. TOTALLY different bags. :yes: Not sure where to begin.. I like them both for different reasons. Maybe the ergo just because you have the 2 signature Carlys and that would be something different. :shrugs:

then my other idea was to sell my signature khaki/chocolate carly and get this madeline in signature which one would you guys pick??

large signature khaki/chocolate carly or te signature madeline since I already have the large chocolate carly

It's so difficult to choose because both bags are total different from each other, they both new arrival items and both gorgeous.. so I agree with fields that you maybe pick the one that bring variety to your collection.. HTH!!

I like the Madeline, but in my head it looks to be for someone more sophisticated than I....The Carly I liked, but only in the Chocolate...and Coach Bag is right I see them (Carly) everywhere, but it shouldn't matter if everyone else has one, as long as you love it! The Pond Patent is a nice choice as well, I would pick it over the madeline...

They are very different..like everyone has been saying, but since you have signature items already why not take the plunge into a pond...pond patent that is...HAHAH how corny

lol.. if I couldI would have them all haha... since there isnt a wallet available I am looking at getting this one if I got the patent leather pond I am trying to decide between the following wallets...

40884_B4KL_d2.jpg

OR

41075_BKHPD_d2.jpg

I would for sure get the Pond Ergo! I really like the Carly's so I can't say I would be able to give one of them up. I like hand held bags like the Madeline, but they just do not fit into my life style so much. If you really like it then ya, sell one of your Carly's. Since you have two, it could be easier to part with one :girlsigh: let me know which one you choose to sell ;)

lol.. if I couldI would have them all haha... since there isnt a wallet available I am looking at getting this one if I got the patent leather pond I am trying to decide between the following wallets...

40884_B4KL_d2.jpg

OR

41075_BKHPD_d2.jpg

For the Pond Ergo I would get wallet #2 for sure! The first one is TDF, so you will have to get that one just because :graucho: Hay, even I would get the first one! I LOVE the exterior, it would go just right with my Ali :drool:

I am hoping that wallet will be big enough though it looks roomy enough should be okay .. and maybe it will save room in my purse lol ... I already know what scarf I want.. I was drooling over that other pond ergo hobo with the bleecker tattersal scarf looked so cute!!!