This was kind of cool to come home to...

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
So I've never gotten a PCE card of my own or a call about PCE. But when I got home, there was a message from the boutique that go into the most (where I had my Heritage totes sent to) advising me about the great new spring bags and to come in a take a look. Made me feel recognized a little finally. Now if I can just get my own PCE card :lol:

Tanukiki, I hear ya! I never get the PCE card , due to a glitch in the system that says I don't want anything mailed to me. IT just won't correct. I don't even get the catalogs! thank goodness the SA calls me.
They know how to mail my packages to me when I'm spending $$$$$ tho!:wtf:

Welcome home ! How was your trip ?
It was good. I missed DH and my boys and cats but I got to visit with some of DH's relatives and had a pretty good job interview I think. I might hear something early next week. The week after at the most according to the head honcho I met with.

Tanukiki, I hear ya! I never get the PCE card , due to a glitch in the system that says I don't want anything mailed to me. IT just won't correct. I don't even get the catalogs! thank goodness the SA calls me.
They know how to mail my packages to me when I'm spending $$$$$ tho!:wtf:

Fluffy I have the same exact issue! No matter how many times they try, it just wont let them correct it! But since this forum, I've learned when PCE is and I just go in and see my SA and ask for the discount, and its no problem.