Guess what I ordered and got for Spring!!

Jan 2, 2008
Hey everyone.... JUST got back from the COACH store to check out their spring collection, and I have to say the pictures don't do justice, IRL they are gorgeous! I love all of them, I want them all! haha... Well I had my eye on the Heritage stripe tote in white... I looked online, the medium bag was the only bag they had there... I have to admit, I have a chelsea satchel in black/gray and I love it, but its still a little bit small since it seems the more bigger of a bag I get the more I find to put in it... well the heritage satchel at the COACH store was cute, BUT it was smaller than the chelsea satchel... they have the XL Heritage stripe satchel online in the red, and I had to ask if it came in the white, and IT DOES!! So, one of the SA got another SA's Heritage Stripe Satchel in the Red to show me the difference in the sizes between the medium and the XL, and I have to say, the XL is TDF!!!:heart::love: ITS PERFECT! The only thing, the XL satchel is only offered online, BUT I ORDERED IT!! I can't wait to get it... in the meantime though, to prepare for my arrival I got this.... isn't it SO CUTE!! ughh... LOVE COACH!!!

coach005wd9.jpg

I hope you like the XL satchel. There were at least two of us that ordered them early and returned them.

Which color combo did you choose? Can't wait to see your modeling pics and first impressions!

Congrats!

I hope you like the XL satchel. There were at least two of us that ordered them early and returned them.

Which color combo did you choose? Can't wait to see your modeling pics and first impressions!

Congrats!

coachfreak, what do you mean there were at least two of you who ordered them and returned them? what did you find wrong w/it? i have seen it IRL since one of the SA's had the red/khaki bag, so I actually held it and looked at it in the mirror with it and I loved the red but figured i would get more use and it would go with more outfits if i got the khaki/white... I love the bag itself, I hope I will have the same feeling once I get it... coachfreak, now you got me worried.... :crybaby:

coachfreak, what do you mean there were at least two of you who ordered them and returned them? what did you find wrong w/it? i have seen it IRL since one of the SA's had the red/khaki bag, so I actually held it and looked at it in the mirror with it and I loved the red but figured i would get more use and it would go with more outfits if i got the khaki/white... I love the bag itself, I hope I will have the same feeling once I get it... coachfreak, now you got me worried.... :crybaby:

Don't worry. You saw it IRL (albeit a different color). The others ordered it without seeing it IRL (if I remember correctly). I am SURE you will STILL love it when you get it :yes:

Well I'm sure I'll love it even more when I get it, I already loved the red/khaki, but i wanted the white/khaki cuz it will go with WAY more... I'll post pics as soon as I pick it up! :yahoo: