is it time to start thinking about bathing suits??

shorty0527

tPF=purses anonymous
O.G.
Feb 5, 2007
ok so maybe i am jumping the gun a little bit but stores are starting to put out their bathing suits and such and maybe if we start talking about it now, it will give me a little more motivation to do my crunches!!! :Push: (and anyone else who needs a little nudge)

soooo... what are you wearing to the beach this summer? pics! pics! i will post mine soon. :P

(i am pretty sure this thread is in the right spot, if not please move thanks!)

I think it's definetly time to talk bathing suits! I just bought a Dior bathing suit and a few other bathing suits bc i totally loved them! i like to get atleast 5 new bathing suits each year so i'm still on the lookout for one more! here are pics of the one's i've already ordered:

That black one is so cute. I always see them advertised, but never see anyone wearing them which is a shame. You will really stand out this season (in a good way of course) :smile:

I think it's definetly time to talk bathing suits! I just bought a Dior bathing suit and a few other bathing suits bc i totally loved them! i like to get atleast 5 new bathing suits each year so i'm still on the lookout for one more! here are pics of the one's i've already ordered:

Francesca, they are all very pretty. I like that they are all so different.

i loooooove this one!!! i have a dior one too that i got at the outlet for about $115. i was very happy. but i freaking love this one! :drool:

my boobs are small so i am kind of limited in the style and shapes that i can try. tear.

I love shopping for swim suits! Gives me a chance to show off my rock hard abs. :lol::rolleyes: I would definitely look now because if your waiting for something to go on sale, it might be sold out by that time. Last year I waited for a suit from American Eagle to go on sale but I never had the chance to buy it because it was gone!

Those are super cute Francesca. I really like the black one!

i loooooove this one!!! i have a dior one too that i got at the outlet for about $115. i was very happy. but i freaking love this one! :drool:

my boobs are small so i am kind of limited in the style and shapes that i can try. tear.

here is the one i got at the outlet...

img0360editcu8.jpg

img0367editqx8.jpg

a bee actually tried to land on this flower. :Push:

img0368editql3.jpg

my most favoritest bathing suit. :love:

I love that black one! :love: So classy and sexy.
I have about 11 bikini's, but I don't wear all of them b/c some are just a bit too small. I really want a red and a white bikini this summer! And I'd love to have something like that black one...but without the sequins, I'd be too scared to ruin them.

Its almost spring. A great time to start thinking bathing suits! I totally want to get a new one, something black and classic. I have a number of juicy bathing suits. Besides right now you can still get a lot of bathing suits from last year on clearance, once summer comes everythings full price.