My newest edition...

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
My Green Large Bleeker Flap! I love this bag. I have only wore her around the apartment so far (I usually switch out my bags once a week). I have managed to already put a scratch on her flap somehow :wtf: so I'll have to whip out the Apple to fix her up. I love the drop on this bag! I wish Coach would do more bags with this drop. An Ali-type of bag with Legacy lining and this drop in pink is my dream bag I think. No modeling pics tonight but when I get home from work tomorrow and have nice clothes on I'll do some.

With no flash (she's a little darker green)
bleekernoflash.jpg

bleekerflapnoflash.jpg

With flash she's a brighter green
bleekerflash.jpg

The inside- cute tattersall lining :girlsigh:
bleekerinside.jpg

bleekerinside2.jpg

And for Candace in case she's at work...

Attachments

• bleekerinside2.jpg
    bleekerinside2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 25
  • bleekerflapnoflash.jpg
    bleekerflapnoflash.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 29
  • bleekernoflash.jpg
    bleekernoflash.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
  • bleekerinside.jpg
    bleekerinside.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 26
  • bleekerflash.jpg
    bleekerflash.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 31
DS#1 was SO excited when he saw this because green is his favorite color so he thought I bought it because of him. In a way I did I guess. The ink was nice but didn't grab me the way this did.

DS#1 was SO excited when he saw this because green is his favorite color so he thought I bought it because of him. In a way I did I guess. The ink was nice but didn't grab me the way this did.

You made a good choice. :tup: I would have grabbed the green over the blue too. :yes: And, who knows.. one day you may still get that black ali. :graucho: