Celebrities with their Rebecca Minkoff Bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
This thread is dedicated to celebrities carrying Rebecca Minkoff handbags and accessories!!! Please post pictures and let us know the bag, color, etc, if you know. If not, please ask.

Chatting is allowed in this thread to help figure out bags etc :tup:

Vanessa Hudgens: Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in Wine

vanessa-hudgens-rebecca-minkoff-handbag.jpg

vanessa-hudgens-rebecca-minkoff-handbag1.jpg

vanessa-hudgens-rebecca-minkoff-handbag2.jpg

vanessa-hudgens-rebecca-minkoff-handbag3.jpg

Reactions: mrsflintstone
Hillary Duff with her Nikki hobo

hillary_duff_400x300.jpg

Kristen Cavallari with her Morning After

img10272896234.jpeg

Hayden Panettiere again, with Morning After and No Strings clutch

hayden-panettiere-rebecca-minkoff-bag4.jpg

HUGE_hayden_rebecca_minkoff.jpg

Lindsay Lohan with her Matinee

Lilo.jpg

Here is another pic of Kristen Cavelleri carrying what looks like maybe a pink Morning After! It looked white in the pic above but here it looks pink! What does everybody think?

kristpam.jpg

and here is Erika Christensen (sp?) with what I think is the Dream Clutch, right?

Erike%20Christensen%20wearing%20Rebecca%20Minkoff-1-tm.jpg

I Kristin's bag is white but in that picture it looks like somehow the pink color of her hoodie may be reflecting onto the white bag.

Here is another pic of Kristen Cavelleri carrying what looks like maybe a pink Morning After! It looked white in the pic above but here it looks pink! What does everybody think?

kristpam.jpg

and here is Erika Christensen (sp?) with what I think is the Dream Clutch, right?

Erike%20Christensen%20wearing%20Rebecca%20Minkoff-1-tm.jpg

Now, nothing against all these cute girls, but I am hoping somebody can also find a picture of a celebrity over 25 with a RM bag. Just because I am starting to feel pretty old over here :biggrin: (I have been looking, and have found mentions of Debra Messing, Catherine Bell and others carrying RM but no pics yet...)

No time to post them now, but if you want to check out the pics you mentioned check out RM's site and look under the "girls" tab. They are there:smile:

Now, nothing against all these cute girls, but I am hoping somebody can also find a picture of a celebrity over 25 with a RM bag. Just because I am starting to feel pretty old over here :biggrin: (I have been looking, and have found mentions of Debra Messing, Catherine Bell and others carrying RM but no pics yet...)

Status
Not open for further replies.