Spring/Summer 2008 - Call from MJ SA!!

AbbytheBT

Boston Terrier lover
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Okay ladies -

Just received a call from my favorite MJ SA in the San Francisco boutique (Tiffany) and here's some updates on the new stuff:

Spring/Summer 2008

Soft Calf Classics colors:

Merlot –A bit redder than Bordeaux
Rose – medium pink
Navy – Medium blue , not “midnight”, not “bright”
Putty (dark grey) – has dark glazing (unlike Resort 07 purpley grey with white glazing)
Brown –
Chalk – This is a bright white. Brighter than the resort Yogurt

****No Black in the Soft Calf lines for Spring Summer 2008

Blakes: The soft calf comes with the “knot” on handles and NO SUEDE. :wtf::upsidedown: All lining is now that coated linen. All same color. Also, no suede in zip clutches. It's her understanding that MJ is discontinuing suede in their bags/SLGs.

“No knot” Blakes:
Acid tangerine
Also available in patent colors with nickel hardware

SA Tiffany: (415)362-6500 works Weds to Sunday.

Side note:
No remaining black Christys in MJ system (a friend looking for one so I checked)

She's sending me some pics later today of the Merlot and grey which I'll post.

Wow, I really need to get my hands on a Blake *bordeaux please*:girlsigh: with the suede lining.. otherwise, that Merlot sounds tempting, but I don't like how the knot looks... :huh:

I talked to Gabby at the Mercer St MJ and she said NO suede!!! Ack!!!!!!!!I love the suede, what will we do? Also the bags are a whole lot lighter, she said the leather is not as lush, it is like it is thinner?? on the soft calf? No worries about wanting something new!! I like the suede!!!!:crybaby:

Gabby is sending me the large merlot MP, to consider I should have it in the morning will take pics IRL before I probably have to send it back, because I did not even ask the price??Not to mention hubby will divorce me if he finds out!!!:wtf:

Try again with Merlot large MP:

Call Tiffany at the San Francisco MJ store if interested: (415)362-6500

Attachments

• Merlot-lrg-MP-Spring-2008-f.jpg
    Merlot-lrg-MP-Spring-2008-f.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 141
Here's the new Blake in Navy:

Tiffany has it waiting for you in San Francisco!! - Save me from getting it! - :nuts::

Attachments

• Navy-Blake-SS-08-web.jpg
    Navy-Blake-SS-08-web.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Navy-Blake-SS08-modeling-we.jpg
    Navy-Blake-SS08-modeling-we.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 115