GAPHITE!! Large MP with grey suede interior?

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Has anyone seen or heard of a lg mp in graphite ? They have one for rent!! on BBorS it has a grey suede interior!That would be beautiful and I would love to know where to find such a bag? Anybody know anything? Or am I barking up a wrong tree??:sad::idea:

I am absolutely dying for a soft calf bag in this color! :girlsigh: I just can't bear paying full price for it. I've been stalking eBay for a year now and have only seen the Amy (which I'm not as fond of) and one Venetia (sold by a 0 feedback seller using mostly stock pics so I avoided the auction). Please, please, please PM me if you see one on eBay or on sale somewhere!

It is a beautiful bag and I would love it! Have never seen anything like it on ebay! I bet it is lovely IRL, I would be tempted to call the MJ store but can't see myself paying full price! What year was this beauty?

Wow, that is a gorgeous color!!! Will definitely watch out for this Melly. Good luck!!! Does anyone know what other bags come in this color?

Thank you! :heart: According to Bag.Lover graphite was available for the following bags:

Blake
Multipocket, small
Flap Satchel
Sling
Zipped Clutch
Zip Wallet, Large
Sporty Tote
Amy Hobo
Venetia

^ OMG, I want a zip clutch!!! And a blake too!!!

Thanks Melly and Bag.Lover for the info! Now where to find it.......... (aside from an MJ store of course. I promised myself no more paying full price, especially for past season bags...)