Look what I won off Ebay!!

jennpaci

Dec 5, 2007
I've been looking for a new tote bag for school and LOVED the Gigi but I've been banned from buying it b/c the BF is getting it for me for my B-day in April! I'm not into sig fabric b/c I don't want my bag to be targeted here at school or work. I searched Ebay and I won this bag (drilldown pic below) for $200.00! I love the handles and it is white leather! When she gets here I'll post pics!

Btw: does anyone else own this bag or know when it's from???

Thanks!

Jen

Attachments

• 10050_d1.jpg
    10050_d1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 64
My SIL bought that one in white from the outlets in April. I believe it was from summer 2006. She got it for $159. HTH!!!

That's an awesome price! Unfortunately, my outlet has nothing big enough for books and my laptop or nothing nearly as nice. They have lots of leather lunch totes but I really adore the handles on this bag, it makes it look "special"!

Thanks for letting me know when it was from! haha i was worried it was like Years and YEARS old but the pictures were very good and it looks like its in excellent condition!

I saw that bag in white in Oprah magazine about 2 yrs ago and I fell in love with it. I wasn't willing to spend almost $500 at the time and not very knowledgable about Coach and the outlets. Wow...to think I could have bought it for $159. Thanks to this forum I'm learning a lot.