have you seen coral red?

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
hello girls,

i bought a coin purse in EB but actually i wanted the coral red but still haven't seen the color yet. the SA at balNY told me the waiting list is too long to get one...so.
i saw the color chart on the reference thread...there were arena and vermillon...which one is it? i think i've seen all the colors on that chart except the red colors.
just very impatient.

any suggestion??:confused1:

what do you mean by collection color?
sorry..i am ignorant..:shame:

lol it's okay, I'm just learning too! Apparently the colors are divided up into collection and pre-collection colors. The collection colors this season are I think turquoise, coral red, and the new yellow, and they come out after the pre-collection colors (EB, sky blue, pale magenta, bubblegum, etc.).

BalNY definitely doesn't have any coral red yet, unless I was misinformed in the email I received today. Season colors are not due up until end of February the earliest at this point.

The color is called vermillion, arena is not a color, it's just a titling on the swatch board.

amenda,
thanks!! that's very helpful of you. i thought they have coral red in other styles but coin purse...i happened to call them yesterday but only after the coin purse...