Suri Cruise w/ CLs ???

I say why not, it's their money. They may be getting them made as little 'souveneirs' like the way my mum has my first shoes in a box somewhere!

I had to laugh when I read on that link 'shopaholic Katie'. Hmm I don't think I would describe her as that?!

Angelina had a custom made designer purse made for her older daughter and Madonna was doing it for Lourdes years ago. If I had the money I would probably spoil my daughter also.

If I was rich, I would probably indulge my little girl with designer shoes and clothing, if for nothing more than the adorable pictures that I could take with my "mini me." Still, you have to be careful because you do not want kids to believe that their value is derived from the the things they have.

I disagree with babies/toddlers wearing heels of any kind. The bones in their feet are still growing and she's putting unnecessary stress on her toes. :sad:
I agree, but CL flats or mary jane flats would be adorable!
When it comes to the money, if you have it, why not. You live once, why not enjoy it while you are here.

Am I the only one who thinks it's vain and foolish? I mean, she's a baby ... ???

*goes and hides*

:smile:
It is, but think of all the money they have. They dont know what to do with it after a while. They invest up a storm and still have so much they just do stupid things with it. As I said before, you live once, just do whatever you like, enjoy life. If a pair of shoe is going to make you happy, buy them. lol Maybe thats why my cards are melting??lol

Yeah it's silly and overly extravagant...but I'm not too bothered with celebs and the way they spend their money. If I were a multi-millionare I'd probably custom order things I don't need too...:rolleyes: