LV price increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the news on Yahoo. Five percent increase on the LV products. Booo, hoooo. It was bad enough already. Aren't we supposed to be in a recession? Arrggh. :confused1:

Just snagged a fawn Inclusion PM bracelet:yahoo:I really wanted to wait and see all the new Inclusions at the boutique before I purchased any...but I figured I will end up buying the bracelet no matter what, so I went with elux.

You kidding me - that would be awesome...why pay tax in the store when you can pay no tax and get free shipping on eLux!!! I would go to the store to check out the bags and make my decision :idea::rolleyes:

I’m normally a Gucci Fan, for one thing they offer a great variety and most importantly they have a sale twice a year. lately I’ve been admiring all of the beautiful LV’s you ladies have. I have always preferred the Mono LV’s over all others, but shied away because of all the fakes out there. Last Saturday I purchased a Mono Zippy wallet for $585 (now $620) and I’m in love. I also recently found a receipt from the year 2001 when I purchased a petite noe for $475 (now $790). I feel like LV is getting a little outrageous with there increases. I want the Batignolles Horizontal, but after that I think I’ll be giving LV a rest. At least for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.