~WOOHOO~ Tano Sale!!!!!!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
OMG OMG OMG!

www.musthavebag.com is having a BIG SALE!!!!! I broke my ban.... I wasn't going to buy any Tano bags until the Spring stuff came (I already placed my pre-order haha)...but I couldn't pass up 30% off a Buxom Buddy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting the drizzle grey!!! WOOHOOO! :yahoo:

(Alex...you rock!)

Attachments

• buddyGREY_l.jpg
    buddyGREY_l.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 493
Voodoo!! You are so bad!! I was on a purse ban having spent a fortune on BE bags but I just went to the sale and bought the last beaujorlais VVGG. It was only $150.00!! Now, must refrain froma nymore purses...

Voodoo!! You are so bad!! I was on a purse ban having spent a fortune on BE bags but I just went to the sale and bought the last beaujorlais VVGG. It was only $150.00!! Now, must refrain froma nymore purses...

WOOHOO kings_20!! Can't wait to see yer gorgeous score!!!! :yahoo:

Tano rules! hahaha :rochard:

my goodness... that goldie shocks looks mighty fine and even more fine with the new adjusted pricetag!

darn so i was waiting for my cc to refresh and now that it has i was thinking i can get finally get a grey vixen! its gone! oh well - maybe i have to resort to ebay or something...

^^ I almost bought a Goldie Shocks... it's such a pretty bag...but I found the Buxom Buddy more practical AND Alex had ONE in grey.... I had to snatch it up. ;)

I'm new to Tano, and I bought the grey Vincent van GG this week, and Alexandra agreed to give me the discounted price! Must Have Bag service and Alexandra are great. I hope I like the bag. I am looking forward to some of the new spring bags and am contemplating the Buxon Buddy.

^^

The goldie shocks is a great roomy bag. Really light and holds a ton. I have it in bronze and I really like it. Love the detachable strap. Awesome price.

I really like Goldie Shocks - my only reservation is whether metallics is on its way out... i don't want to feel too out of place when i carry a big shiny sparkly bag down the street in the summer or next fall.... or even further down....

or am i thinking too much?