Another Tag decision!!

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
Hi everyone, the other Tag post got me really interested in getting one too. I will be using it mainly for work, and cost is of course an issue too so no diamond markers (except for the last choice, which features a diamond bezel, albeit I color). Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks in anticipation! I went down to the shops 3 times to check out the models and these are the lovely finalists!

Options.
1. Link, pink Mother of Pearl Dial. Quartz. (No diamonds version, unlike the pic)
Around $1500
For : Beautiful and elegant double S strap! V distinctive for Tag. Stylish and chic design.
Against: Quartz; face a bit small (27mm)
attachment.php

2. Monaco, ladies, white
Around $2000
For : Automatic watch! Beautiful MOP dial. More credible series. DH can wear it too since it is large.
Against: Is it suitable for every day wear to the office? Too loud for work? Too big (37mm)? Pricey.
attachment.php

3. Aquaracer, Midsize, White
Around $1100
For: Simple design allows beautiful MOP dial to shine. Value for money (the cheapest!). 32mm is a good size
Against: Design too generic, too safe, too plain?
attachment.php

4. Formula 1, pink MOP dial, metal strap
Around $1900
For: Beautiful bezel adorned with 100+ diamonds (total carat 0.75)
Against: Expensive for quartz, too bling for work?
attachment.php

Attachments

• heuerf1.jpg
    heuerf1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 201
  • heueraqua.jpg
    heueraqua.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 225
  • heuerlink.jpg
    heuerlink.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 198
  • heuermonaco.jpg
    heuermonaco.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 208
I have a men's Aquaracer and I love it. Very sturdy. I like the style of the Monaco, but I don't care for leather bands. They don't last as long as steel. My second choice would be the Link. The Forumula 1 diamonds is pretty, but might be too flashy as an everyday work watch.